Arabia Mountain High School Vision
The vision for Arabia Mountain High School is to create a nationally recognized school of excellence with students who excel and compete on all levels to be successful in a rapidly changing world by creating stability, significance, opportunities, and traditions.
Arabia Mountain High School Mission
The mission for Arabia Mountain High School is to engage students in active learning and service through instruction using the school and community as a context for developing understanding of human and environmental interactions while preparing leaders for involved citizenship in a changing world.
- Our building is LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certified.
- We are an EIC Model School.
- We provide an environmental, energy and engineering magnet program for grades 9-12.
- Our instructional program provides a strong college preparatory, career oriented foundation.
- We infuse the instructional program with parent and student support through parental involvement tasks and service learning for students.
- Our students wear uniforms to build a more structured culture.
- Our outdoor classrooms are located in the adjacent Arabia Mountain Nature Preserve.
- Our students must apply and be accepted for admittance based on academic standing.
- Our Mascot: Rams
- Our Alma Mater: "Arabia Mountain High" by Lawrence D. Robinson
- 2021-2022 enrollment: approximately 1,200 students